Thursday, December 20, 2007
The Greatest of all Gifts...
As I sit here wrapping up the last of the holiday gifts, I can't help but reflect on the many gifts I have been blessed with this year. Maybe it is a sign that I have really grown spiritually, but for the first time in my life I can truly say that "things" have lost much of their meaning to me. I enjoy and appreciate the finer things in life, but I have come to know that without physical, mental and spiritual health, possessions are meaningless.

And so this year when I write thank-you notes for all of the thoughtful gifts I have received from family and friends, I will make sure to send a note of thanks to God and the Universe for blessing me with so many amazing gifts this year...

...Thank you for the angels you have sent into my life who have shared their varied and vast knowledge with me: Charlene, who has guided me so lovingly on my spiritual journey...Evelyn, who has taught me so very much, and not just about computers!...and Ruth who has provided great insight and helpful tools to deal with past and present issues. And I am also so very thankful for the gifts of love I receive each and every day from my amazing husband, my precious family, and dear friends.

I am grateful for the eternal gifts God has blessed me with - confidence, fearlessness, strength, perseverance, determination and focus. I have done things this year that I never would have believed possible...and continue to dream dreams that have no limits. My life, as all lives are, is full of great challenges, but I know they are really opportunities to grow, create, and dream.
~ Andrea :-)