Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Let it go...
The revelation that our thoughts hold great power over all aspects of our lives has transformed me and my life in many wonderful ways...I have learned to keep my focus on what I want to feel, on the direction I want to head in, and have a more positive expectation of what is coming my way. But I have found that in order for the power of positive thinking to work in my life I had to learn another important lessson: letting go.

It is great to see your life exactly the way you want it to be, and even better when you find those visions are becoming reality. But there are also times when life (God) may have plans for us that are bigger and better than anything we could possibly dream or imagine for ourselves...and in order for us to reach this place we must venture through circumstances and events that we did not plan for, see, or anticipate.

So hold on to the vision you have for your life, but if things suddenly turn in a direction you didn't expect, try letting go - to have faith - to place trust in the fact that you may not see the purpose of this detour, but there is one...let go and hold on to the knowing that things will not always go according to your plan or your timetable. Yes, you hold the power to influence and effect the events of your life...but there is also a Higher Power that sees the larger picture and may be guiding you to a wonderful end result that you may not be able to see in that moment.

Sometimes things happen...go with the flow instead of fighting it, trying to figure it out, or
change it...and you just may find yourself in a much better place than you ever thought was possible . ~Andrea :-)