Monday, October 15, 2007
I Wish I Was A "No-Doubter"...
Oh how I would love to be one of the "no-doubters"...you know, the people who have overcome great challenges or persevered through tremendous difficulties and when asked if they ever had any doubts about continuting on, or if things would turn out ok, they always answer "no, that thought never entered my mind".

I have always envied their complete confidence and unwavering belief. I sure do try, but it seems like it is just a part of my nature to question, to see all possible outcomes - good and bad.

I've recently undertaken the challenge of writing a book. 95% of the time I feel divinely inspired, sure of what I am doing, and where I will go with it. But truth be told, there are those moments when I ask myself, "what are you doing - do you really think you can do this?"

Some day when my book is on the bestseller list and I am asked if I ever had any doubts about writing it, I guess as much as I would like to say I am a "no-doubter", I suppose I'll have to tell the truth: "I had plenty of doubt, but persevered and did it anyway!!" ~Andrea :-)