Friday, January 29, 2010
My apologies...
I know it has been a while since I've been able to blog...I apologize if you've been wondering why I've haven't written for a while! I've been spending every waking moment working on a new website about positive intention. The new site is The Power of Positive Intention.com. I've had so many people ask me about positive intention and thought it was time to create a resource for those who are looking for answers, or just want to live a more positive life.

The last few years I've heard complaints about how difficult it can be to remain positive in a sometimes negative world. And I've also been asked many times how I am able to remain positive given some of the experiences I've lived through, and some of the challenges I continue to live with. And my answer to those questions is always this: being positive is not an emotion - it's an attitude. It is simply a recognition of the personal power we each have - not to control the cirucmstances of or lives, but rather to choose how we will react to them.

Being positive is making the choice to see challenge and struggle as opportunities to learn, grow, and evolve. It is finding blessings in even in the most difficult of circumstances. It is the effort to live your best life. It is your vision for today, and faith that tomorrow can be a better day. It is a spirit of peace, and a heart filled with hope. Being positive is trust in the knowing that you are created from the Spirit of magnificence and perfection - and are capable of so much. ~ Andrea Chervenak
1 Comments:
Anonymous Sandy said...
Wonderful article.
Life 'happiness" is a choice... as is out outlook. Thank you so much for posting this and pointing that out. Our emotions will LIE to us... They will tell us we are stupid, afraid, rejected, unloved, and controlled... In TRUTH... we are LOVED, free, forgiven, full of love, and talented!
Thank you ~ Sandra