Friday, July 18, 2008
My Greatest Teachers...
I have been blessed by many incredible teachers who have had such a positive influence in my life. From my 7th grade teacher who was the first person to make me feel as though I was capable of so much more, to my father whose unconditional love taught me to believe that I could do or be anything...to more recent spiritual teachers like Wayne Dyer and Eckhart Tolle, whose wisdom has inspired me to stretch and do the unimaginable.

I have achieved many goals the last few years because of the inspiration of the people I have mentioned above. But none of what I have accomplished would have been possible without one very special teacher, Evelyn Dufner. Evelyn, aka My Computer Angel, has guided me, pushed me, encouraged me...and most of all turned my many visions into reality.

Evelyn is one of those quiet people whose influence you don't realize until you step back and look at how much you have learned and grown from her guidance and instruction. She is a pretty amazing person - one of those talented people who wears many hats...she's a computer instructor, web designer, business administrator and classroom teacher, not to mention a mother, wife, and daughter. She seems to glide effortlessly from one to the other, always bringing with her an encouraging smile and a large dose of enthusiasm.

I know how blessed I am to have Evelyn in my life as I am sure there are few people who could put up with my sometimes demanding and impatient personality. I work so hard to evolve to be a patient, kind, and calm spirit, but let's just say I am still a work-in-progress!

Without Evelyn Heal With Hope would not be the beautiful website that it is, and the book I just completed would not be as special. So as I remember all of the great teachers who have impacted my life in so many wonderful ways, I want to give thanks to Evelyn for being such a wonderful teacher and friend. ~ Andrea :-)