Saturday, March 1, 2008
In Just A Year...
It is hard to believe that it has been a year since the launch of Heal With Hope. It has been a wonderful year...I have met some of the most incredible people, and grew in ways I could not have imagined possible. What I find most amazing of all is that although there were so many blessings, the year was also filled with challenges and struggles - none of which "set me back", but actually demonstrated what a strong and resourceful person I have come to be. I finally understand that life isn't always going to be perfect, nor the road always smooth...there will be bumps, twists and turns...but if you can see these obstacles for what they really are: a wake-up call, a lesson, an opportunity - they can transform you in the most wonderful way!

I have discovered that if you challenge the status quo, expect great things, and open yourself to all possibilities, amazing things can happen. A little more than a year ago I had no direction, wasn't sure where to go, or what to do. I asked God to please show me the way...and He did.

The Heal With Hope website has led to an idea for a unique book , which I am just finishing and will be available later this year. It is a wonderful book - at least is has been for me to write - a very therapeutic experience for sure! I have several other projects I am working on as well...it is a very exciting time. And yet I still face challenges each day - balancing the need to do all I want to do, with the knowing that I must honor and care for my body, as not listening to my instincts and heeding the warning signs is how I wound up in trouble in the first place! It is a sad time too as I am watching my mother's health decline and know that she may not be here much longer...

I have made peace with the knowing that there are going to be good moments and bad...happy times, and times of grief and sadness. It is all a part of the balance of life. I give thanks for it all...but most especially for the many blessings that make up my life. I thank you God for the love, peace, and purpose you have helped me to find. Thank you for this amazing year, and I give thanks for all of the continued blessings that will continue to flow into my life...

If you are struggling or lost and can't seem to find you way, ask God (or the Universe if you prefer) to "show me what is mine to do"...and then give thanks for it - as if it has already shown up in your life. Asking for help and believing it was going to happen changed my life, and I know it can do the same for you. God Bless You! ~ Andrea :-)