Sunday, March 9, 2008
A New Earth
I have recommended many books, but A New Earth by Echkhart Tolle is an absolutely, positively have-to-read experience!!!! This masterpiece is a blueprint for spiritual awakening and enlightenment. It is an education, and offers insight, inspiration, and more "aha" moments than you can possibly imagine.

I am in complete and total awe of the amazing genius that Tolle is...his wisdom and brilliance are apparent on each page, but what is most awe-inspiring to me is how he translates this into the written word so that each of us can comprehend and personally connect with his message. As someone who is attempting to write a book in which I share the wisdom and knowlegde I have gained from my life experiences, I can tell you it is not easy to take your thoughts and put them into words so that they mean something to someone else. Tolle has managed to take a complicated message and make it easy to understand, and I believe personal for each person who reads it.

For me, each page offers an awareness of all that I have known to be true, but have been consciously unaware of...I can now idenify the patterns of ego that have allowed me to perpetuate destructive behaviors that have blocked healing in my life. I have become aware of pain-bodies (emotional blocks) that attempt to draw me into cycles of fear and negativity.

A New Earth is a gift to the world, and gives something unique and personal to each and every person who reads it. I believe it will offer you the opportunity to look at your life in a new way...and pray you are as blessed from its message as I have been. ~ Andrea :-)